Product manager (Mobile Application)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Cashwagon as a rapidly scaling technology company created to provide a wide range of financial products to help the 80% of South-East Asia that is excluded and underserved by traditional financial services Every step of the way, Cashwagon is disrupting the financial services industry to position financial assistance within reach of more people. Our products offer a simple and seamless experience, exceptionally fast procedures, a low barrier to entry, educational support, and innovative data collection and analysis to deliver positive results for both lenders and borrowers. The company is looking for talented Product manager who will be able to enhance its services through development of mobile application and notification services.
This role with have complete ownership of the product, including owning strategy and budgeting decisions. Ideal candidates should have experience independently setting and executing against a product roadmap, managing a team of designers and front end / back end developers, and driving measurable performance and results in growth and revenue. In addition, candidates should have an in-depth understanding of mobile products and mobile app product development, an analytic mindset, excellent communication skills and an eye for great mobile app design.RESPONSIBILITIES ✍️
- Gain insight into user needs, translate into product requirements, and identify specific solutions with regards to mobile services
- Translate user stories and requirements into functional specifications. Business requirements are to be effectively communicated and discussed with the IT developers, UX designers, operations to assess business impact, technical feasibility and development effort
- Act as a mobile channel evangelist to build awareness and understanding among stakeholder users and non-technical members
- Refine the vision/ strategy and drive 'our mobile journey'
- Take responsibility for mobile sales funnel, propose solutions for increasing conversions as well as gaining customer satisfaction
- Manage a team of designers and developers to build and ship great products, experience operating in an agile environment
- Drive alignment and execution from a team, both in person and in collaborating with remote team members
- Work closely with internal team (Marketing, Risk, IT, Finance, Legal) & external partners to organize and manage road map activities in order to ensure successful services implementation
- Provide sales team with internal trainings and presentation
- At least 3+ years' experience in a product management role, especially in mobile app product management, or in a general product management role
- Degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English.
- Strong understanding of consumer lending principles.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, highly organised and meticulous
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and open environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with shipping features across various platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Startup mindset, passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of product metrics and KPIs, able to implement a product analytics strategy and use data to drive product decision making
- Knowledge and experience using mobile app analytics platforms, tools and services such as Firebase, Flurry, Fabric, Kochava, Mopub, Admob, Tableau, Periscope, AppAnnie.
- Knowledge and experience working in Google Play Developer Console, App Store Developer Console
- Employment in accordance with Labor Code of Russian Federation
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- English courses
- Corporate taxi